Pharmaceutical / Health Care
Experience and expertise are imperative in the areas of pharmaceutical and healthcare as the majority of projects require a variety of specialist coatings for use in healthcare facilities. We have been involved in a broad range of state-funded healthcare projects as well as private pharmaceutical projects many of which involved extensions and upgrades to current facilities and functioning laboratories. Our Specialist Projects division for the application of specialist coatings have years of training and hands on experience in the application of antimicrobial and anti-bacterial coating systems such as CS Systems.
Specialist hygienic coatings including hi-spec CS Wallflex systems and MC Building chemical anti-slip floor coating were used in the Mater Hospital extension project for John Sisk & Son which consisted of eight floors of the most modern medical facilities and over two floors of parking facilities.
- Mater Hospital, North Circular Road
- West Pharmaceutical, Waterford
- St. Vincent’s Hospital, Merrion Road
- Leo Labs Crumlin
- Ipsen, Blanchardstown
- Baxter Renal Unit, Beacon Court
- St. Michael’s Hospital, Dun Laoghaire
- St Senan’s, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
- Primary Care Centre, Naas
- Merck Sharp Dohme, Carlow
- Servier, Arklow
- St James Hospital Theatres
- Helsinn Birex, Blanchardstown