Under management guidance and supervision, all services are undertaken by our dedicated team of master craftsmen, complying with the most up-to-date codes of practice, regulations and health & safety legislation.
- All SDPC staff are trained in MEWP, Scaffolding, Manual Handling and First Aid Courses.
- All site personnel are a minimum of CSCS Card Qualified and part of an on-going Training Program.
- Staff are trained in IPAF and PASMA to protect those who work at heights and all site teams are supervised by SMSTS/SSSTC certified supervisors.
- Our specialist Safety Advisor is actively involved in the Health and Safety of all operations on-site from start to completion.
- We provide a safety induction prior to entering each site and carry out regular quality checks to ensure all aspects of the projects are being addressed properly.
- We are independently audited and accredited through SMAS Accreditation Scheme.
- We are members of CIF with full public and product liability insurance.